If you are a production manager, production supervisor, or owner of a company you may be faced with the questions:
“How do I increase the effectiveness of my production channels?”
“How do I lower my product costs?”
“Which investments do I have to plan for?”
“How do I become even more competitive with my production and my company?”
Increase productivity / efficiency
By applying a proven procedure:
Here are some examples:
- Nature and form of goods to be conveyed
- Dimension and weight of goods
- Transport volume required
- Necessary transport speed
- Cycle times and buffers
- Structural conditions on site
- Legal requirements regarding product handling and safety
- Environmental considerations and requirements
- Production steps and locations / technological process structure
- Travel paths / distances / heights
- Which areas should be primarily / secondarily linked together?
- Short-term storage and stocking
- Maintenance and serviceability
- Modular adaptability / extensibility
- System flexibility in regard of changed goods and processes
But to truly find the right solution, a wealth of expertise is required. Our intra-logistic solutions are used in almost all commercial sectors where products are manufactured and goods have to be conveyed, processed, handled and stored, such as automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, machine and plant builders, e-commerce, service providers, logistic specialists and many more.
Just give us a call, we are pleased to consult and help you. We can assist you with consulting, develop the solution tailored to your needs and make it work as your general contractor.
We will always offer you the appropriate solution to meet all your requirements, be it a proven, customized standard or specially developed system.
We will be at your side from the start right to launch of production and all the way through the whole lifetime of your plant. We are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 and naturally manufacture our products to applying directives and standards.
- Structuring and acceleration of production sequences at pick-up, sorting, storage, transport, distribution, processing, assembling
- Saving errors and manpower by automated handling
- Avoiding buffer stores by delivery on the spot
- Processing within difficult operational environments like heat, cold, overspray et al.
- Enhancing quality of production by clearly structured and traceable sequences
- Easing and optimizing workflows by suitable positioning and flexible timing
- Efficient use of production floors by routing transport via unused areas like ceiling space
Our modular designs enable modifying and can be used in the extension of existing conveying systems with manageable effort. Routing and conveying direction of some systems can even be changed by simple program alterations. Our systems are adaptable to futures requirements by design as well as by long term availability of engineering services and parts. Many conveying solutions from AFT are designed to work well raises and slopes. Steep or even vertical climbs passing whole floors are realized by integrated climb sections and lifting devices. Our versatile and sturdy conveyor technology can be adapted to withstand the most challenging operating conditions throughout all industries – even working at temperatures up to 250c or as immersion processes.
You are never on your own:
If anything needs attention, our experts are directly available to provide a remedy in the fastest possible way. For critical processes, local specialists can be made available via a dedicated service hotline.
We deliver close to maintenance-free products accompanied by structured inspection and maintenance instructions to support effective and economical maintenance. Maintenance services according to your specifications or regular maintenance contracts are also available.
All spare and consumable parts necessary will be delivered within shortest possible time by our service department. We also offer periodic parts delivery on subscription as well as customized parts kits matched to system and operation conditions. We do not offer one specific product, but the whole range of inter-plant material flow: innovative, reliable and cost-effective solutions for any kind of sequence throughout material receipt, handling and production up to high-bay storage, tailored to your need.
We turn your wishes and concepts into reality, be it as a general contractor or as a reliable specialist for the update, upgrade or extension of existing systems.
With more than 30 years of expertise and hundreds of successful implemented systems in various industrial sectors worldwide, we are your ideal partner for success.